[mailhist-discuss] Question about the early use of email

Linda Hess linda.hess at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:02:11 PST 2014

Hi Craig,
I've been away for a few days, but I want to thank you for your answer to
my question, especially about the length of time it would take to send
email and receive a response.

I've learned a lot from different members of this group. I've decided,
based on the responses, to bump up my time frame from 1990 to 1994. I was
on email at that time, and by then I could freely and quickly send and
receive email.

Since my characters are private users, this seems to make the most sense to
me.

I appreciate your willingness to spend some very thoughtful time on my
question!

Best regards,
Linda Hess