[mailhist-discuss] first threading?

Craig Partridge craig at aland.bbn.com
Sun Jun 3 12:40:00 PDT 2012

Hi Dave:

Interesting question -- might the ability to display email on a particular
topic apply?  That is, a rudimentary search for "threading" would display
your original note and replies such as this one.   If so, then I think
HERMES and MH might have been first, as they both placed some emphasis on
searching.

In this context, threading is simply smart searching.

Thanks!

Craig