[mailhist-discuss] FW: SIGCIS in Boston Magazine profile of "email inventor"

WJCarpenter bill-amazon at carpenter.org
Sun Jun 3 11:58:14 PDT 2012

On 6/3/2012 1:21 AM, Dave Crocker wrote:
> Thought the entry wasn't accessible publicly online, but it is:
> http://www.cjr.org/darts_and_laurels/darts_and_laurels_mayjune2012.php
> under "Google it, man!" d/

Fellow Co-Conspirators and Secret Cabalists:-

If you want a good chuckle, be sure to read the reader comments under
the CJR piece. Were we lesser men and women, we might bristle at being
uncovered for the charlatans we are. The comments make it very clear
that the so-called journalists in follow-up stories did not do their
jobs, and the correct way to do that job would be to read the Inventor
of Email web site. All the comments mention these two points, so it must
be true, by universal acclamation.

Yours in conspiracy,
BBN Secrit Ajent 821-822