[mailhist-discuss] Template for describing email software

Suzanne Johnson FUHN at POBOX.COM
Mon Jul 23 11:24:22 PDT 2012

To follow a point made earlier on this list, identifying existence of
paper based (or other) material that could possibly be donated to a
suitable repository (two museums were cited) where they could be kept
for future access or study would also be useful.  Noting such materials,
and where they are stored on the timeline would also be useful for
future researchers as well.

Along those lines, would it be possible for this group to lay the
groundwork for such material with the museums mentioned earlier?  It is
possible that folks with such materials might think they would be of no
interest, or find the overhead of contacting museums and explaining the
material to be too great.

   --Suzanne