[mailhist-discuss] other network mail systems

Thomas Haigh thaigh at computer.org
Fri Apr 6 14:56:10 PDT 2012

Those sound interesting to me. Systems of this kind are much less well
documented than the ARPANET/Internet technologies. So starting the process
of getting their history preserved (perhaps in an archive such as the
Charles Babbage Institute if manuals or other documents can be located)
would be an important contribution of the project.

Tom